MQX Quilt Festival - Cancellation Policy, Refund Info, Schedule Changes
MQX HAS MADE CHANGES TO THE CANCELLATION POLICY
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- The Administration fee is NOT refundable under any circumstances
- Refunds are based on both the date of the initial registeration as well as the proximity to the show. Please Read the following table for dates and refund percentages.
Class & Event Refund Rates are as follows:
- Within 15 days of registration - 100% of classes and events will be refunded.
- Cancellation received BETWEEN June 1 and June 30, 2017 - 50% of class and event fees
- Cancellation received BETWEEN July 1 and July 31, 2017 - 25% of class and event fees
NO REFUNDS AFTER - August 1, 2017 - NO exceptions
- Class Transfers may be made at any time by contacting MQX at 866-675-7247 (9 AM TO 8 PM)
EACH transfer will incur a $5 transfer fee.
Cancellation of the entire conference will result in forfeiture of ALL admissions and items related to registration.