REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS and POLICIES
Instructions for finding and registering for Classes & Special Show Events:
- The Class Calendar page shows ALL classes and events.
- Sold Out classes will be marked as such but you can still put yourself on the Wait List by adding your email and clicking on the button that says "Add me to the Wait List" in the class description.
- If you want to select by the type of class, use the Classes by Type selection. If you want to select classes by date, go to the page "Classes by Day."
- Click on the Class or Event you want to register for by clicking on the "Add to Shopping Cart" button.
- Schedule carefully to not duplicate days or times. Each student is responsible for their own schedule.
- Review the shopping cart to make sure the classes you want are in the cart.
- Payment options are credit card only.
- If any class has a supply list, you will see a link to that supply list in the class description. You are responsible for your own supplies list and no list will be emailed to you as they are all downloadable from the website.
Classes are numbered sequentially:
001 Series - Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - pre-show classes
100 Series - Wednesday, September 19, 2018
200 Series - Thursday, September 20, 2018
300 Series - Friday, September 21, 2018
400 Series - Saturday,September 22, 2018
900 Series - Events - Ice Cream Social, Awards, Quilters Fun Night &
Friday Evening Dinner with Gyleen Fitzgerald
WT - Walking Tours
SHOULD YOU ENCOUNTER ANY DIFFICULTY WHILE REGISTERING,
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL US.
You may reach MQX Quilt Festivals toll free at 866-675-7247
Web Browser Cookies Disabled?
Please enable cookies so that your class selections will be remembered as you move around the site making class and event purchases. For assistance, please click here for a short article on enabling cookies.
- Administration Fee of $45 is for students taking classes..... one class or ten classes. Student will receive Name Badge, Tote Bag and unlimited admittance into Sneak Peek Preview on Wednesday night and all show days. All registrations are completed online. Sorry, no paper / mailed registrations.
- Special Event - No registration fee. This is for those paying to attend special events only, including Ice Cream Social, Awards Ceremony, Quilters Fun Night, or Friday Evening Dinner. Each event has it's own admission fee. If you would like to see the quilts and shop the vendors, you would still need to purchase a show wristband to access the show floor.
Special Offer - Bring-a-Friend Reward Program
Bring-a-Friend Reward Program
Have you previously taken classes at MQX? Do you have a new friend that would like to join you? MQX’s Bring-a-Friend program would like to reward you. When you, (as the previous MQX student) and a friend sign up for classes at the same time, MQX will give you a free class (up to $45 value).
Yes, it is that easy! Here are a few things to remember:
- Both registrations must be submitted within 2 hours of each other.
- Remember to have your friend put your name on the appropriate line on the Class Registration Form. Previous student registration will be verified and you will be contacted to choose a class within 5 days.This credit will be done manually by MQX. Only students who have not previously taken classes at MQX are eligible as a “Friend.” One reward/referral per previous MQX student is permitted.
- The Bring-a-Friend Referral Program runs from May 21st until 11:59 pm on July 31, 2018.
- Bring-a-Friend is only applicable to full registration students/friends.
Supply Lists - if a class has a supply list, it can be found by looking at the class calendar page, refer to the class you registered for. If there is no link for a supply list on the right side, there is no supply list. Supply lists may be downloaded at any time. It will also be in your student download package two weeks before the show. You can also view a list of all classes with supply lists HERE.
If you register for a class that you had your heart set on and it is full, you will see a button that reads: Add Me to the Waitlist". Please add your email and you will be notified by email should a seat become available.
Cancellation, Refund Information, Schedule Changes -
MQX HAS MADE A CHANGE TO IT'S CANCELLATION POLICY - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Cancellation / Refund Information (must be made in writing, Email is acceptable to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The admin/registration fee is NOT refundable under any circumstances
- Refunds are based on both the date of the initial registration as well as the proximity to the show. Please Read the following table for dates and refund percentages.
Class & Event Refund Rates are as follows:
- Within 15 days of registration - 100% of classes and events will be refunded.
- Cancellation received BETWEEN June 1 and June 30, 2018 - 50% of class and event fees
- Cancellation received BETWEEN July 1 and July 31, 2018 - 25% of class and event fees
NO REFUNDS AFTER - August 1, 2018 - NO exceptions
- Class Transfers may be made at any time by contacting MQX at 866-675-7247 (9 AM TO 8 PM)
EACH transfer will incur a $5 transfer fee.