Class Proposal Form
Do you have a class that might be of interest to MQX students? Present your class proposals using our submission form. Please review the form below and let me know if you should have any questions.
Regarding handout and/or kit fees for your classes:
1. If the handout is not mandatory to the success of the class, show your fee in the handout box.
2. If you have a kit or a handout that is applicable to the success of the class,
for example, the handout is an actual workbook, designate it as being a Kit Fee.
Deadline for proposals: CLASS PROPOSALS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED!
NOW OPEN FOR PROPOSALS:
|MQX New England 2018:
||April 11-14, 2018, Manchester, New Hampshire
Deadline for New England class proposals - August 15, 2017
|MQX Midwest 2018:
||September 19-22, 2018, Springfield, Illinois
Deadline for Midwest class proposals - February 15, 2018
|MQX New England 2019:
||April 10-13, 2019, Manchester, New Hampshire
Deadline for New England class proposals - August 15, 2018
Mary is available to answer questions. Email: MQX@charter.net or toll free 866-675-7247.
MQX Quilt Festivals is delighted that you would like to share your expertise with our students. If you are new to teaching, our shows are known for cultivating new teaching talent; give it a try...... you have nothing to lose!
RETURNING TEACHERS: Please try to offer new material.
Please read and make certain that the requirements are completely understood.
- Please submit ONE form for each class.
The online submission process will give you the opportunity to submit multiple classes.
- Be sure to fill in this form COMPLETELY. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- If there is a field that does not apply to your specific class, please put N/A on the line.
- There is no limit to the number of class proposals.
Again, ONE CLASS per form.
- Consider offering a variety of class formats (i.e. lecture, lecture\demo, hands-on and/or trunk show).
- Submissions for more than one show is permitted if deadlines have not passed. Check off both show venues listed, if there is more than one listed, and you wish to submit to multiple shows.
- Be mindful that class titles and descriptions will make or break a class
- There are closing dates for submission. Contracts will be issued several weeks after.
The submission of class proposals is not a guarantee of a teaching contract.
MQX Quilt Festivals reserves the right to select or decline class proposals.
MQX Quilt Festivals will never share your class information with anyone, for any reason.
2018 / 2019 Class Proposal Form