REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS and POLICIES
Instructions for finding and registering for Classes & Special Show Events:
- ALWAYS check the Corrections & Availability page to see there are corrections, cancellations,
or if classes are sold out.
- Select the type of Class or Event to view from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Class or Event you want to register for by clicking on the check box on the right side.
- When finished selecting classes, scroll to the bottom and click "Add All Checked Classes to my Shopping Cart"
- Use the link in the Shopping Cart box on the left navigation called "View My Schedule" to double check you haven't scheduled yourself into conflicting class times. Schedule carefully to not duplicate days or times. Each student is responsible for their own schedule.
- Review the shopping cart to make sure the classes you want are in the cart.
- Payment options are credit card or "Invoice" where you may pay by check (within 10 days). The invoice option is available through March 20th. After March 20th, payment by credit card only.
- If any class has a supply list, it will be e-mailed after registration is complete.
Classes are numbered sequentially:
100 Series - Wednesday, April 5, 2017
200 Series - Thursday, April 6, 2017
300 Series - Friday, April 7, 2017
400 Series - Saturday, April 8, 2017
900 Series - Events (Ice Cream Social, Awards, Quilter's Forum & Banquet with Mark Sherman)
LEC - Lectures at Lunch
WT - Walking Tours
SHOULD YOU ENCOUNTER ANY DIFFICULTY WHILE REGISTERING,
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL US.
You may reach MQX Quilt Festivals toll free at 866-675-7247
Web Browser Cookies Disabled?
Please enable cookies so that your class selections will be remembered as you move around the site making class and event purchases. For assistance, please click here for a short article on enabling cookies.
Administration Fees: In addition to the individual Class or Event Fees, you will be charged a administration fee as follows:
- Full Administration Fee of $45 is for students taking classes..... one class or ten classes. Student will receive Name Badge, Tote Bag and unlimited admittance into Sneak Peek and all show days. All registrations are completed online. Sorry, no paper / mailed registrations.
- Special Event - No administration fee. This is for those paying to attend special events only, including Ice Cream Social, Awards Ceremony, Quilter's Forum, or Friday Evening Dinner. Each event has it's own admission fee.
Special Offer - Bring-a-Friend Reward Program
Have you taken classes at a previous MQX? Do you have a friend that has never been to MQX who would like to join you? MQX Quilt Festival's Bring-a-Friend program would like to reward you. When you (the previous MQX student) and a friend sign up for classes at the same time we will not charge you, the previous student, the $45 administration fee. Yes, it's that easy! Here are a few things to remember:
NEW STUDENT MUST SIGN UP WITH A PREVIOUS STUDENT IN ORDER TO QUALIFY!
- Both students registering for classes, must submit their class registrations with a unique e-mail address for each student and within 2 hours of each other.
- Bring-a-Friend Program ENDS on February 15th.
ONE ADMINISTRATION FEE WILL BE REFUNDED TO THE RETURNING STUDENT!
- Remember to select the Bring-a-Friend registration fee option.
Put your friend's name in the comments section of the online registration form.
- Only students who have not previously taken classes at a MQX Show are eligible as a "Friend."
One reward/referral per previous student.
- The Bring-a-Friend Reward Program runs from November 15th through February 15th
- This program applies to full administration/registration students/friends.
Supply Lists - if a class has a supply list, it will be automatically e-mailed to the student's e-mail after the registration transaction has been completed and paid for. Should the e-mail be lost or not received, please refer to the Class Calendar page and look at the class you registered for. If there is no link for a supply list on the left side, there is no supply list. Supply lists may be downloaded at any time.
Full Class(s) - Wait List
If you register for a class that you had your heart set on and it is full, another screen will follow asking if you want to be on the waiting list for this class. Please add your name and you will be notified by e-mail should a seat become available.
MQX HAS MADE A CHANGE TO THE CANCELLATION POLICY - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Cancellation / Refund Information (must be made in writing, Email is acceptable to email@example.com)
- The Administration fee is NOT refundable under any circumstances
Class & Event Refund Rates are as follows:
- Within 15 days of registration - 100% of classes and events will be refunded.
- Cancellation received BEFORE January 4, 2017 - 75% of class and event fees
- Cancellation received BEFORE February 4, 2017 - 50% of class and event fees
- Cancellation received BEFORE March 4, 2017 - 25% of class and event fees
NO REFUNDS AFTER March 4, 2017
Cancellation exceptions due to hardship will not be granted by MQX Quilt Festivals
- Class Transfers may be made at any time by contacting MQX at 866-675-7247 (9 AM TO 8 PM)
EACH transfer will incur a $5 transfer fee.