Drum roll please.... we are on the cusp of greatness with more than 30 sold out classes! We are packing and getting ready to leave and want to quadruple check that you are packed and ready too.
Here are a few Reminders ......
1. Check your schedules before leaving for the show and make sure classroom locations are the same. Some have been changed so be sure too look again and reprint if necessary. SIGN UP TODAY.. it's not too late.
2. Sarah Vedeler Students - Supply lists were emailed as a link directly from Sarah. Click here if you have not already done so. Please be fully prepared for Sarah's classes.
3. Cindy Lohbeck - Check your updated supply lists for Cindy's classes.
4. Candace West - EQ8 class - make sure you have done the latest update. EQ8 issued a new update last week.
5. Ice Cream Social and Dinner have very few seats left. The Quilters Fun Night is sold out, no tickets at the door.
6. Dress in Layers - Rooms can vary in temperature. Always have a sweater or sweatshirt with you.
7. Charge Your Devices - MQX is not responsible for surges that can damage your electronic devices.
8. Phones - please turn off phones in the classroom and avoid heavy perfume.
9. Quality Inn - If you had reservations at this property, we would strongly encourage you to check if they are still valid.
10. Student Services is always happy to assist you. If you have a problem with a class, please realize we cant fix after it is over. Come see us immediately so that we can assist you.
11. Quilt Drop-Off - is from 3-5 pm - go to the 2nd floor (stairs or elevator) and we are on the mezzanine level. You won't be able to miss us.
12. Show Floor Hours - Wednesday, 7-9 pm only, no daytime hours.
Thursday 10-6, Friday 10-6, Saturday 10-5. Please use the MQX Shuttle if possible as the parking garage fills quickly.
13. Vendor Shopping - there are 65 vendors with a wide variety of products. Bring a tote bag for your purchases and remember that New Hampshire does NOT have a sales tax! Click here for vendors at MQX. Click here to create your personal shopping list.
14. Restaurants - JD's has been converted to a classroom called Penstock. The previous Cafe on the Park has been expanded and is now The Current for both casual and fine dining. There are also a multitude of restaurants within close proximity. Click here for a listing and map of restaurants.
Janet-Lee Santeusanio & Mary Schilke
MQX New England
700 Elm Street, Manchester, NH
Classes begin Tuesday April 9
through Saturday, April 13
Public Quilt Show
Admission $12 good for all show days
Wednesday 4/10 Preview 7-9 pm
No daytime show hours on Wednesday
Thursday 4/11 - 10 am-6 pm
Friday 4/12 - 10 am - 6 pm
Saturday 4/13 - 10 am - 5 pm