REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS and POLICIES
Instructions for finding and registering for Classes & Special Show Events:
- The Class Calendar page shows ALL classes and events.
- Sold Out classes will be marked as such but you can still put yourself on the Wait List by adding your email and clicking on the button that says "Add me to the Wait List" in the class description.
- If you want to select by the type of class, use the Classes by Type selection. If you want to select classes by date, go to the page "Classes by Day."
- Click on the Class or Event you want to register for by clicking on the "Add to Shopping Cart" button.
- Schedule carefully to not duplicate days or times. Each student is responsible for their own schedule.
- Review the shopping cart to make sure the classes you want are in the cart.
- Payment options are credit card only.
- If any class has a supply list, you will see a link to that supply list in the class description. You are responsible for your own supplies list and no list will be emailed to you as they are all downloadable from the website.
Classes are numbered sequentially:
001 Series - Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - pre-show classes
100 Series - Wednesday, April 15, 2020
200 Series - Thursday, April 16, 2020
300 Series - Friday, April 17, 2020
400 Series - Saturday, April 18, 2020
900 Series - Events (Ice Cream Social, Awards, Quilter's Forum & Friday Night Dinner)
WT - Walking Tours
SHOULD YOU ENCOUNTER ANY DIFFICULTY WHILE REGISTERING,
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL US.
You may reach MQX Quilt Festivals toll free at 866-675-7247
Web Browser Cookies Disabled?
If you are having issues keeping things in your shopping cart, please check your browser settings. Cookies need to be enabled so that your class selections will be remembered as you move around the site making class and event purchases.
- Administration Fee of $45 is for students taking classes..... one class or ten classes. Student will receive Name Badge, Tote Bag and unlimited admittance into Sneak Peek Preview on Wednesday night and all show days. All registrations are completed online. Sorry, no paper / mailed registrations.
- Special Events, Walking Tours and some special classes do NOT require an admin fee. These events will be marked in the event description. Included in this category are: Ice Cream Social, Awards Ceremony, Quilters Fun Night, and Friday Evening Dinner and some other classes. Each event has its own fee and if you have registered for something not requiring an admin fee, and you would like to see the quilts and shop the vendors, you would still need to purchase a show wristband to access the show floor.
Supply Lists - if a class has a supply list, it can be found by looking at the individual class on the Class Calendar page. If there is no link for a supply list, that means there is no supply list. Supply lists may be downloaded at any time. It will also be in your student download package two weeks before the show. You can also view a list of all classes with supply lists: www.mqxshow.com/NewEnglandSupplyLists
Full Class(es) - Wait List
If you register for a class that you had your heart set on and it is full, another screen will follow asking if you want to be on the waiting list for this class. Please add your name and you will be notified by e-mail should a seat become available.
MQX HAS MADE A CHANGE TO THE CANCELLATION POLICY - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Cancellation / Refund Information (must be made in writing, Email is acceptable to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Administration fee is NOT refundable under any circumstances
Class & Event Refund Rates are as follows:
- Within 15 days of initial registration - 100% of classes and events will be refunded.
- Cancellations that are more than 15 days old and BETWEEN November 15th and February 14th, 2020 - 50% of class and event fees, or a 50% credit toward the New England 2021 show.
- NO REFUNDS AFTER - February 14, 2020 - NO exceptions
Cancellation exceptions due to hardship will not be granted by MQX Quilt Festivals
There are NO REFUNDS, exchanges, or transfers for any Karen Hogan classes
Class Transfers may be made at any time by contacting MQX at 866-675-7247 (9 AM TO 8 PM) - EACH transfer will incur a $5 transfer fee.