MQX New England 2019 Challenges
The challenge entry deadline is February 1, 2019 at 11:59 pm
Snow & Ice-Dyed Mandala Challenge
by Cindy Lohbeck
Click here for detailed challenge information
1. Must be machine quilted
2. Main fabric must be hand-dyed mandala(s) using
Snow & Ice Dye technique
3. Additional fabrics may be used in small amounts
4. Dyers and quilters may team up, not more than two per entry.
All parties must be given credit.
5. This class has been taught in fat quarters, yards, and quilt backs.
Minimum finished size is 20” x 20" with binding,
Maximum is 96” x 96" wide with binding.
6. Entry may be embellished in any way desired.
7. $10 Entry fee, per quilt, and one entrant may submit up to two entries.
8. Deadline is February 1, 2019.
Which Mandala will you enter?
It's Better in Leather Challenge
by Cathy Wiggins
Click here for detailed challenge information.
1. Entries must be machine quilted using any type of machine.
2. All entries must be constructed using Gypsy Wood Leathers.
3. Entries must be predominately a wholecloth design
4. Embellishments are Permitted
5. Minimum size is 60 perimeter inches, no maximum size limit.
6. $10 Entry fee, per quilt, and one entrant may submit up to two entries.
7. Deadline is February 1, 2019.
NOTE REGARDING UPLOADING PHOTOS: Please resize your photos BEFORE trying to upload them. If you still run into difficulty, submit the form, pay the entry fee, and email the photos to email@example.com
SHIPPING INFORMATION: This information will be provided on or about February 20th when all entrants (competition or challenge) receive their acceptance letters.